Webinar | Date: April 15th, 2020 | Time Slot: 15:00 - 15:40pm (UK time)
With the Coronavirus outbreak (Covid-19) many industries are facing challenges like we've never experienced before. Like many others, the recruitment industry is impacted by government guidelines and companies needing to put policies in place in order to mitigate the spread of the virus and protect their employees.
Find out how the recruitment industry has been impacted so far in terms of opportunities available in the UK, sectors facing the most challenges and candidates behaviour.
Join our webinar !
Facts before you join:
- For over 20 years, CareerBuilder has been at the forefront of innovation when it comes to using data and technology to evolve the human capital management space, with solutions that help employers find, hire and manage great people.
- As an industry leader, we work with companies big and small, providing cutting-edge solutions for everything from recruiting to employment screening and human capital management.
- Broadbean processes over 5 million advertisements per month, coupled with over 4 million candidate searches monthly, from over 190 countries, this ensures we have the deepest knowledge on recruitment data
- Our Jobfeed solution collects over 350 million jobs annually - of which 100 million are de-duplicated, unique jobs - from across more than 210,000 websites.
- And of course, we continuously test and monitor the data we collect for quality, accuracy and consistency.
Meet The Speaker: Alex Fourlis | Managing Director, CareerBuilder UK
Alex is Managing Director of Careerbuilder UK (2016) and Broadbean UK (2019), he has 20+ years experience in online job boards and recruitment technology. Working with some of the world’s largest recruitment businesses , employers, recruitment technology providers and job boards to automate job distribution, provide intelligent recruitment data and next generation sourcing technologies and tools.
Alex is one of the pioneers of internet recruitment in Europe. A proud member of the team that created Kariera.gr the no1 jobsite in Greece and helped more than 300.000 greeks find work in the last 20 years. Kariera.gr was acquired by Careerbuilder.com in 2007. He has a vast experience as head of sales, marketing and product development during these years.